E46 avain vaihda

Yleistä keskustelua vioista ja ongelmista
obobob
Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä

Hello everyone. I want to apologize for the message in English but my Finnish is not good at all.
I have a trouble with one of my keys and I can't figure out how to solve it so if someone knows a solution it will be very helpful.
My bmw 316 compact 2002 model has two pairs of keys. The keys are the "fob diamond shape" version with the Panasonic rechargeble battery. One of the keys has stop working. The problem started few weeks ago when the key was not locking, unlocking the car every time I pushed the button. The problem continued until the keys stopped working at all. Well it still can start the engine but not any of the buttons (lock, unlock, back storage) doesn't work anymore. I tried to open and change the battery myself with an energizer 2025 battery but it didn't work. I tried to sync the key also in case it was desyncronized but didn't helped. I don't know what else to do. By the way the other key is working properly without any problems. The only option left is to buy a new key but for God sake the prices are crazy 🤪. Called 2 of the Finnish bmw retailers and they gave me crazy prices. One of the retailers said 300€ euros and the other retailer 256€+posti. It's a huge price for a key. Does anyone knows a solution where to buy a cheaper key? For example I saw that in UK the key replacement costs about 150 euros. That is half price of the Finnish retailer. Seems that every retailer is charging whatever he/she wants ☹️.